Winter Holiday Office Hours and Payroll Information
Happy Holidays from Manpower, Inc. of SE Michigan! To our customers, candidates, and associates (past and present), please make note of our winter holiday office hours, payroll distribution, and W-2 address confirmation.
HOLIDAY OFFICE HOURS
Our office hours over the Christmas and New Year’s holidays are as follows:
- Friday, December 22nd: our Ann Arbor and Monroe offices will be open under reduced hours from 8am – 5pm.
- Monday, December 25th: our Ann Arbor and Monroe offices will be closed for walk-in business.
- Monday, January 1st: our Ann Arbor and Monroe offices will be closed for walk-in business.
If you have a question, concern, or need to reach us during the times we are closed, please call 734-665-3757. Our phones are staffed around-the-clock, 24/7/365, to better serve you!
ASSOCIATE PAYROLL DISTRIBUTION
We anticipate no delays to payroll distribution for weeks ending December 17th, 24th, and 31st. Payroll distribution will be handled as follows and is dependent upon timely submission of hours worked. We cannot guarantee prompt pay for late timeslips/payroll hours.
- Direct Deposit / ADP Paycard: Electronic payroll funds will be directly deposited into your financial account or onto your ADP paycard on Friday, December 22nd and Friday, December 29th.
- Mailed Paychecks: Mailed checks will be delivered to the U.S. Postal Service on Wednesday, December 20th and Wednesday, December 27th. You should expect to receive your check within 2-3 business days.
- Paycheck Pick Up: Paychecks will be available for pick up at our Ann Arbor and Monroe offices after 9am on Friday, December 22nd and Friday, December 29th.
W-2 YEAR-END TAX INFORMATION
Any updates to mailing addresses on file with Manpower must be made before Sunday, December 24th or your 2017 W-2 will be forwarded by the post office or returned to our office.
From all of us at Manpower, we wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!