Start the NEW year off right – with a NEW job from Manpower! We’re hosting a job fair to fill a large number of openings with our premier Monroe County customers. Stop by and talk to us about work opportunities with: Plastic Ominium, La-Z-Boy, Yanfeng (previously Johnson Controls), Backyard Products, and Premier Transportation.
The job fair will take place on Thursday, January 14th from 10:00am – 3:00pm at the Quality Inn and Suites in Monroe (1225 North Dixie Highway, Monroe, MI 48162).… Read More
Happy Holidays, Manpower Associates! Please read this important communication regarding Manpower’s Christmas and New Year’s holiday office hours and payroll information.
Holiday office hours for our Ann Arbor and Monroe offices are as follows:
- Christmas Holiday: On Thursday, December 24th (Christmas Eve), we will be open under reduced hours from 9:00am-5:00pm. On Friday, December 25th (Christmas Day), we will be closed for walk-in business.
- New Year’s Holiday: On Thursday, December 31st (New Year’s Eve), we will be open under reduced hours from 8:00am-5:00pm.
The latest Manpower Employment Outlook Survey, released yesterday by ManpowerGroup, reflects continued optimism among U.S. employers for the start of 2016. Taking into account seasonal variations, the Net Employment Outlook is +17%, making anticipated hiring in Quarter 1 2016 relatively stable compared to Quarter 4 2015 and last year at this time. This represents the strongest Outlook reported in Quarter 1 since 2007, when the Outlook was +18%.
Of the more than 11,000 U.S. employers surveyed, 20% anticipate increasing staff levels in Quarter 1 2016.… Read More
Manpower wants you to stay healthy this cold/flu season. So here are some good practices to help prevent catching a cold/flu as well as reminders about what to do if you do get sick.
- Wash your hands often, preferably with warm water and soap. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing/sneezing or use your sleeve, not your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces not only in your workspace, but also at home and in your vehicle including door handles, light switches, your steering wheel, your cell phone, computer keyboard/mouse, etc.
Attention Manpower Associates! Please read this important information about 2016 open enrollment and 2015 year-end tax verification.
Manpower’s Group Medical plan is available for enrollment from November 24 – December 13, 2015! Our Group Voluntary Life, Dental, Vision, Accident, and Critical Illness Insurance plans are also open for enrollment and/or changes during this time. Email notifications will be sent to all eligible associates.
Manpower will continue to provide Group Life and AD&D at no cost to you, as long as you select or decline the other offerings through the Manpower Benefit Center during open enrollment.… Read More
We recently renovated our Ann Arbor office! Effective Friday, November 20th, 2015 all candidate and associate services now take place exclusively on the upper level of our Ann Arbor location. Please feel free to walk-in between the hours of 8:00am – 6:00pm, Monday – Friday. If you need to reach us during the times we are closed, including weekends and holidays, please call 734-665-1232. Our phones are staffed around-the-clock, 24/7/365 to better serve you!
Thank you for your understanding and assistance as we try to serve you most efficiently.… Read More
Have you seen this sign? We’ve placed them all over Washtenaw and Monroe Counties to help job seekers find work! If you or someone you know is looking for employment, call Manpower today at 734-665-3757 in Ann Arbor or 734-241-2040 in Monroe. We have hundreds of manufacturing, administrative, and health care openings waiting to be filled with candidates like YOU!
Not only do we want to help you celebrate in finding a new job, we also have a stack of $50 gift cards we’re waiting to give away …just in time for the holidays!… Read More
Our Ann Arbor and Monroe offices will be closed* for walk-in business on Thursday, November 26th in observance of the Thanksgiving Day holiday. We will reopen under reduced hours on Friday, November 27th from 9am – 5pm. Normal business hours will resume on Monday, November 30th.
*If you have a question, concern, or need to reach us during the times we are closed, please call 734-665-1232. Our phones are staffed around-the-clock, 24/7/365, to better serve you!
Payroll distribution for week ending November 22nd will be handled as follows:
- Direct Deposit / ADP Paycard: Electronic payroll funds will be directly deposited into your financial account or onto your ADP paycard on Friday, November 27th for immediate access (we anticipate no delay).