Please note the below information applies ONLY to associates who worked for Manpower, Inc. of Southeastern Michigan (Ann Arbor/Monroe franchise offices) during the 2013 calendar year. All other associates can contact the Manpower Associate Care Center at (800) 561-6934, option 7. Thank you!!
Attention Manpower Associates: Want to receive your 2013 W-2 on time? Please take a moment to ensure we have a current mailing address on file. Log into your “My Manpower” account by visiting www.manpowerjobs.com or call our office at 734-665-3757 (Ann Arbor) or 734-241-2040 (Monroe). … Read More
Manpower Associates: Did you know that you can submit your timeslip via your smartphone ? It’s easy! Just follow these steps:
- From your smartphone, go to www.manpowermi.com.
- Click on the red box that reads “Submit Your Timeslip.”
- Fill in your information (full name and email address) and any comments if needed.
- Attach your timeslip by clicking on “Choose File.”
- Snap a photo of your timeslip or choose an existing photo/file.
- Enter the verification code.
- Click “Submit.”
You will receive a confirmation email once our accounting/payroll department receives your timeslip.… Read More
Reminder that Manpower’s Group Medical plan is available for enrollment through December 2, 2013!
Our newly enhanced Group Voluntary Life, Dental, Vision, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance plans are also open for enrollment and/or changes during this time. If you are eligible, notifications were sent via email beginning November 11th (eligibility requirements state that you must work an average of 30 hours per week).
If you do not enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision or Accident coverage within 30 days of your eligibility date, you will not be able to elect coverage until Manpower’s next open enrollment date (unless you have a qualifying life event such as a loss of group coverage through a spouse or parent).… Read More
Our offices will be closed in observance of the Thanksgiving Day holiday on Thursday, November 28, 2013. We will reopen on Friday, November 29, 2013; however, we will operate under reduced hours from 8:00am – 4:00pm. Normal office hours will resume Monday, December 2, 2013.
If during the times we are closed, you need to reach a Manpower representative immediately, please call 734-665-1232; we have someone to answer your call 24/7/365.
From all of us at Manpower, we wish you and yours a safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday!… Read More
Please note that the following payroll options may be DELAYED (for payroll week ending November 24). This delay is due to our offices being closed in observance of the Thanksgiving Day holiday on Thursday, November 28, 2013.
MAILED PAYCHECKS (via United States Post Office): Paychecks will go into the mail on Wednesday, November 27. However, due to the holiday, there is no postal service on Thursday, November 28. We anticipate that paychecks delivered via postal service will be delayed by at least one (1) day.… Read More
Reminder that effective Wednesday, November 20, 2013, Manpower associates that pick up their paychecks in the Monroe office can do so AFTER 11:00am. Again, this is a permanent change due to outside delivery schedule restrictions. If you are interested in other payroll options such as direct deposit or an ADP paycard, please talk with one of our Manpower representatives. Questions/concerns? Feel free to call us at 734-665-3757 (Ann Arbor) or 734-241-2040 (Monroe).… Read More
Did you know that Manpower, Inc. of SE Michigan is on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest? That’s right!
- Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ManpowerIncofSEMich.
- Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Manpowerincsemi.
- Follow us on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/company/manpower-inc.-of-se-michigan.
- Follow us on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/manpowerincsemi.
While you may wish to reach out to an individual staff member or service team regarding your job search or staffing needs, liking us/following us on these social media sites is the best way to:
- Stay up-to-date with current job opportunities available through Manpower;
- Hear about important office alerts and notifications such as holiday office hours and payroll processing variations;
- Be advised of any assignment changes, updates or deadlines;
- Receive great career/job resources, tips and advice;
- Find out what we are doing in our communities; and
- Much, much more!
Do you pick up your paychecks at our Monroe office? Effective Wednesday, November 20, 2013, paychecks will be available AFTER 11:00am for in-office pickup. This is a permanent change due to outside delivery schedule restrictions. If you are interested in other payroll options such as direct deposit or an ADP paycard, please talk with one of our Manpower representatives.
Questions/concerns? Feel free to call us at 734-665-3757 (Ann Arbor) or 734-241-2040 (Monroe).… Read More